Wednesday, March 07, 2007

http://vangoghen.bitmove.tv/bitmove/cgi/receive.jsp?uid=18AE2E7593025CB042577F6EF4913C30&format=WMV
At the entrance to the Van Gogh museum they had cameras where you could send a video postcard home - if you click on the link (or paste it to your browser) you may be able to access the message. They keep them for 2 months so it will only be there until the end of April, after that I don't know if it will be blank or whether an attractive stranger will be saying 'wish you were here'.

Someone told me not to bother with the Van Gogh but I'm glad I don't remember who it was, because it was thoroughly enjoyable. There was so much work I have never seen, in print or otherwise, and an exhibition on the expressionists that kept us there for the entire afternoon Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home